German refugees from the "death march" from Lodz, a Polish city which evicted ethnic German residents 
German women and children flee west, 1945
Germans can be seen in the video being forced to dig graves (either for themselves or their own people), lined up along the side of the road and shot, and even corpses ran over by a truck.
At the Potsdam Conference, the Allies "dispense justice" to the defeated Germans and endorse a so-called "orderly and humane" expulsion of millions of ethnic Germans from Poland, Czechoslovakia, and other Eastern European nations. This is an official endorsement of ethnic cleansing and genocide by governments of nations unprecedented in world history.
1. A Forgotten Genocide – The Systematic Ethnic Cleansing of Germans in Post-War Europe
2. "The Expulsion Of The Germans: The Largest Forced Migration In History" by R.M. Douglas
3. Wikipedia's article on the post-WW2 mass expulsion of Germans, 1944-1950
4. The Expulsion and Extermination of Eastern European Germans, 1945-1947: An Overview
5. Documents on the Expulsion of the Sudeten Germans. Survivors speak out
6. The Nation: A Brutal Peace: On the Postwar Expulsions of Germans
7. The history and removal of Czechoslovakia's Germans through expulsion and discriminatory laws
8. Killing and Expulsion of Germans in Czechoslovakia in 1945
9. Princeton: "Expulsion of Germans after World War II"
1. Expelled Germans
1. A Terrible Revenge: The Ethnic Cleansing of the East European Germans, 1944-1950 by Alfred-Maurice de Zayas 
2. Orderly and Humane: The Expulsion of the Germans after the Second World War by